Henry P. Callegary
As a lifelong Maryland resident, Henry has a personal interest and passion for upholding the rights of the clients he serves across Baltimore County and throughout the state. His concentration in civil litigation and family law began with a mission to advocate for those who have been harmed or injured by the negligence, recklessness, or wrongdoing of others. Prior to joining the firm in 2018, Henry held a clerkship with the Hon. Nancy M. Purpura in the Circuit Court for Baltimore County. He graduated cum laude from the college of the Holy Cross before attending The University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, where he also graduated cum laude, and where he served as Treasurer of the Alternate Dispute Resolution Team and was an Andrew P. Levy Leadership Scholar.
Henry was born and raised in Baltimore City, where he attended the Friends School of Baltimore. He now resides in Towson with wife.
- Maryland, 2017
- US. District Court, District of Maryland, 2018
- The University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, J.D., cum laude,2017
- College of the Holy Cross, cum laude, 2014
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Covenant Director, Campus Hills Community Association
- Baltimore, Maryland, 1991