Gerard F. Miles, Jr., Attorney
Buddy Miles is proud to continue a family tradition of providing professional legal services to individuals and businesses in Baltimore County and throughout Maryland. As a foreclosure trustee and bankruptcy attorney, he is the firm’s contact attorney for creditors requiring foreclosure or bankruptcy services. His practice also includes guardianship, DUI defense, traffic ticket defense and collections.
At top-25 law school Washington and Lee University, Buddy was on the Moot Court Board, directed the Mock Trial Team and served as treasurer for the Student Bar Association. He served as law clerk to the Honorable Kathleen Cox, Circuit Court for Baltimore County, before joining his father Gary Miles as an attorney in private practice.
Buddy Miles was born and raised in the Baltimore area.
Areas of practice
- Maryland, 2005
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 2010
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Fairfield University, B.S., magna cum laude, 2002
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Bar Association for the District of Maryland
- Baltimore, Maryland, 1980